CAREERS / Sales Executive
CIS SALES EXECUTIVE
Art & Joy reside at the heart of the philosophy at Lujo, taking you on a journey to rediscover your inner child and get enchanted by the vibrant orange that so perfectly reflects our energy. Vacationing at Lujo truly is anything but ordinary and so is working here. If you, too, feel this bursting energy and wish to share it and enrich the team with your colorful personality and your knowledge, we should definitely meet. Join us on this journey to offer our guests a unique experience whilst developing ourselves further and gaining brand new perspectives on hospitality with every new day.
We are looking for a teammate who can represent our brand Lujo Hotel Art & Joy in the best way, take care of working with brand awareness, contributing to the increase of sales rates by developing strategies in the CIS Market and create new sales plans and channels.
- Carrying out local and international sales activities as maintaining the hotel occupancy and average daily rate (ADR) at the highest level.
- Making the necessary preparations in line with Lujo standards for the fair participation and sales visits of the CIS Market
- Tabulating signed contracts with all their details and working in coordination with the CIS Sales Manager
- Participating local and international agency organizations, sales visits and fairs to represent the hotel
- Following agency/TO sales, ensuring that they are forwarded to the reservation team, evaluating special requests and submitting the offers.
- Establishing good relations with potential CIS market agents and agency guests and increasing the sales portfolio.
- Evaluating impressions after our agency inspection, info tours or sales visits, learning about the existing deficiencies and ensuring that these are communicated to the relevant departments for improvement
- Creating and evaluating the market statistics, presenting it to the CIS Market Sales Manager and adding it to the general sales report.
- Monitoring and editing CIS Market websites
- Ensuring the control and arrangement of catalog pages in the CIS Market
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management or related major
- Minimum 2 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English
- Willingness to travel extensively over long periods of time (CIS Countries)
- Computer knowledge, especially with Microsoft Office programs and hotel-specific computer programs
- Empathy towards the guests, partners and colleagues
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with warm, confident and hospitable personality
- Experience and vision for luxury hospitality
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Creativity, organizational talent and flexibility