CAREERS / CIS Sales Manager
CIS SALES MANAGER
Art & Joy reside at the heart of the philosophy at Lujo, taking you on a journey to rediscover your inner child and get enchanted by the vibrant orange that so perfectly reflects our energy. Vacationing at Lujo truly is anything but ordinary and so is working here. If you, too, feel this bursting energy and wish to share it and enrich the team with your colorful personality and your knowledge, we should definitely meet. Join us on this journey to offer our guests a unique experience whilst developing ourselves further and gaining brand new perspectives on hospitality with every new day.
We are seeking an experienced and qualified candidate to join our Sales team as a CIS Sales Manager.
As a CIS Sales Manager, you will be responsible to set up and manage the company's overall CIS market strategies. You will play a vital role in accomplishing our business objectives and goals. You should have demonstrable experience of working with major CIS partners and cooperates.
If your experience and skills match our criteria for the role of CIS Sales Manager, apply for this job now. We will love to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek and contact new potential commercial accounts in CIS Market through direct enquiries, sales calls and trade show follow up.
- Responsible for business generation from CIS accounts as it relates to prospecting and securing transient & group business in accordance with the goals and strategies outlined in the annual Marketing Plan .
- Responsible for quoting prices, sending proposals and following up the group leads for CIS Travel Trade / MICE / corporate accounts
- Selling and planning of Groups & FIT & Corporate business in CIS market effectively converting enquiries into sales.
- Equip the group contract and sending it to account for confirmed groups
- Equip proper Group handover list with all details and present it to Director of Sales, Groups & Banquets on time for the operation of the group.
- Monitor own accounts’ monthly production and attend monthly account review meetings.
- Attend the daily sales briefings, weekly sales meetings and bi-weekly business development meeting.
- Become partners in familiarization visits and entertain as and when required.
- Conduct site inspections and entertainments for potential clients.
- Become partners any projects as and when assigned by the direct superior.
- Become partners overseas sales trips and, when required, complete all sales reports within one week of the trip.
- Make a sales calls and preparing weekly sales call reports.
- Min. 5 years working experience in the luxury hotel industry (international experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Russian Travel Trade / MICE accounts/ corporate
- Professional written and spoken Turkish, English and Russian.
- High level presentation and communication skills.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Able to travel anywhere in the world.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in CIS Market.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.